Most people complain that love life comes to a stop when one starts working since one rarely get any chance to socialise, what with all the work. I guess it may be true for existing couples. As for those of us who are singletons, life has barely started. :P
I meet very many people on a daily basis. Sure there are people who reject me the opportunity to talk to them, but there are also those friendly guys who will stop for a chat and flirt relentlessly. Then there're the guys who will call on unofficial business and ask when I knock off, my off days (FYI, I have NO OFF DAYS). And colleagues who are keen to introduce you to their friends, and colleagues who are single and available, and among those, the ones who will flirt and sing you songs and play with your hair, pat your head when they walk passed you, wrap their arm around you or shake your hand for the first time and then continue to chat without letting go of your hand. Life is really beginning to feel interesting.
Otherwise, I'm really starting to feel a little dented as I'm having a 'dry spell'. Not a single case closed in a week and several instances of nearly (VERY nearly) closing on the spot only to have to follow up on them. I'm exhausted and stressed and sometimes (ONLY very down times) I wish I have a boyboy to lend me a comforting shoulder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home