The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Closed my first case less than half an hour ago. Was a bloody mess though.

The guy had to return to camp by 1030. It was like 1020 already.We were rushing like mad and sway sway printer no ink! So one of my colleagues mad-rushed to Woodlands roadshow where their printer still have ink to print the stuff needed. Then mad-rushed back to Sembawang. My poor client. But he's a really nice guy. And cute to boot! :P

Then 'cos it was such a rush I was blur over the forms. Luckily my manager helped me and when she had to attend to something else, another manager came to help. That RV senior lor. He's so nice. :)

My colleagues were all so happy for me. Actually I think they looked happier than I am. All I could think of is my poor client late for camp liao. :(

But such a day as today I will always remember. And of course, my poor first client.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home