The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finally recovered from the bad bad flu. Got my voice back (thanks to colleague who pluck me some very nasty bitter grass which swallow already really powerful recovery one) and went back to work Sunday where I closed a deal and another one yesterday. Total case count stands at 6 in slightly more than 2 weeks. :)

I've been working 10 (sometimes 15 hours) a day until I fell sick. Jing said I shouldn't push myself, which is true. But it's also true that if I don't push myself, the road ahead will be harder for a longer period of time. I'd rather work harder now so that I don't have to work this hard for long, if you get my drift. So if it's been hard to get me for social call, I beg forgiveness, okay. Things will ease after August 'cos that's when the Bangkok challenge ends. Hopefully I can hit that target 'cos not only will that be an achievement, I'd be enjoying myself in Thailand with my colleagues come October.

Everyone take care and see you soon (I hope!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home