Another long-waited Karen update! Karen closed her second case two days ago. Still a long way to the Thailand trip and a long way out of poverty, but oh well, at least I have fun working. Bloody tiring, but fun, 'cos my company houses some of the funniest men left in Singapore and one actually made me choke (and nearly died) on my watermelon balls at lunch yesterday. Another one showed me a creepy trick of turning his arm 360 degrees and one sang the infamous Little Rascal song to me during one of our street prospecting 'cos I was a little down that day and made me smile again.
Of course, there are some people who get on my nerves and some whom I want to click well with but failed. But all in all, life is still good even with zero social life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home