I've been on-and-off sick. Very bad sore throat but I went ahead to meet a potential client when I lost my voice halfway through my presentation. Fortunately or not, my colleague was there with me so she helped me complete what I'd wanted to say. Sian man. If I had been able to talk, I think I would have sealed the deal. But as things are now, I'd have to fix another appointment with that potential client, and things may be more difficult the second time round.
Things have been pretty stressful lately. I'm trying not to think about those stuff and just heed my senior's advice - Don't think about anything. Just go and work. That's how she pushed through her first six months and seeing how she's quite successful now, I guess she's the best person I can listen to at the moment.
Things have been pretty stressful lately. I'm trying not to think about those stuff and just heed my senior's advice - Don't think about anything. Just go and work. That's how she pushed through her first six months and seeing how she's quite successful now, I guess she's the best person I can listen to at the moment.
***
One of my colleagues has been telling me that I resembled an ex-colleague of his and that I've been causing a bit of confusion for him 'cos every time he sees me he would think that I'm that ex-colleague 'cept she has already left the company. It's quite funny 'cos it has been 2 weeks since I've started work and he still hasn't snap out of that confusion. Accordingly, this girl whom I resembled is a SIA flight attendent and has gone back to her profession after trying the adviser line for 3 months. In other words, I look like a flight attendent.
Okay, maybe if I lose more weight, can try SIA, ok? Then I'll confuse those at SIA since there would be me and that look-a-like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home