The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Sunday, July 23, 2006




You Are An INTP


The Thinker



You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.

Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.

Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.

A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.



You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.



The career part, completely out of point!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bloody tag board kept refreshing on its own so i've decided to leave my tag here... seems like u're realli enjoying ur work ya? gd gd!! jiayou! happy for u too to see tt u've found something u enjoy doing! it's after all not so easy to find someth tt u like...=) frm jing

11:44 PM  
Blogger Hubba said...

Well my dear, there are obviously the ups and the downs. Like how I have to run about 10-15 hours a day. I've fallen sick now and lost my voice, which is depressing 'cos this line is no talk no money one.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home