The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Monday, June 12, 2006

New layout 'cos I had too much green tea and couldn't sleep and needed something to do aside from studying. I've been meaning to prettify the blog for some time, but just couldn't get my ass about doing it. Shopped around blogskins where I got nauseous with cutesy designs aplenty before I settle for this one. It's my favourite colour and it's neat, so what's not to like?

In other news, my mobile phone is cranky. The screen goes funny by itself.

I want a new mobile and I want that Creative mp3 player just so that I can have those kickass skins for the player and I want that Nike watch.

And I have this sudden feeling that I should get a cat. Once I earn enough to sustain myself, I will kidnap one from the street and give it all the love. It's the onset of the spinsterhood thing. I'm going to grow old with cats in my apartment and rot with them meowing my death.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Packed. And it's a good thing, of course, to have errands to run and things to do. I am going to go tell my late grandfather that I am graduating. And I am going to burn him nice suit and shoes so that he can come to my graduation.

My maternal grandmother is coming for my graduation, I think. Not so sure about the logistics yet, but I hope that she will be able to come. I am, afterall, her first graduate-grandchild. Never mind that she once objected to my going to university because then there wouldn't be enough money for my brother to go to university (wahahaha pui!). Old folks sometimes can be quite funny in the head, in an annoying sort of way, but still.

I got an sms from Moon who told me that I am a clever girl for passing M5. I think my manager told her about it. :) So exciting, the idea, working with Moony. Who would have thought we would become colleagues? I thought I had enough of her in NUS, kekekeke.

Too much green tea. Makes me a little funny in the head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home