I just received a call from the first 'boss', the one who offered me 3 weeks to consider taking up his job offer. The thing is, he also offered to pay me a good basic for the first 3 months and he promised a great many ready clients for me to take on once I go on board. All high networth individual (disturbing, when our worth is weighed by the bucks) translating to sure high commission earnings for me. The thing is, again, I didn't get good vibes from this 'boss'. Can't explain why, only if I had been a kaching!kaching! sort of person, I wouldn't have hesitated taking up the job. As it is, I am more drawn to the other company, which he had just badmouthed to me over the phone. All the more reason that he is, ahem, the true test of my person, as it were, to see if I'm the sort who value personality or the bucks. Tough choices.
The Hubba Hubba
"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home