The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Monday, May 08, 2006

Just a word of clarification. When I say that One Rochester is classy and places like WhyNot is sleazy clubby, I don't mean to be prissy. I is just telling it as it is. WhyNot is sleazy, and I like it that way because it is oddly charming, especially when we are talking about gay men all over other gay men and flashing six-packs when shirts come off at 3 am, thereabouts. :D

Nah. I like it 'cos it's safe, really. For me, that is. Male companions ... erm, I try to protect them. ^_^

So, okay, voting was ... hmm, uninteresting. The family went to vote after breakfast around eight plus, the line was short, ticked the box and flicked the slip into the box. Then go home and come back five years later. Hopefully.

All my other time, I try to rest and recuperate, which is kinda funny when you think about it, because I didn't really study all that much to warrant a rest. I guess it's all in relishing the moment of release, knowing that the student life is over, and adult world here I come, that sort of stuff. Although seriously, I know I'm stretching the moment a wee too much. Thinking about what to do now doesn't really help, and whoever say that when we sit down and think and plan our future we can draw a succinct plan out of all that thinking obviously is deluding himself. I've figured there's no way you can really figure out for real what you want out of life because for every plan I've come up with I've the what-ifs, it's not even funny. The more you think, the more confuse it becomes, and so today right, I logged on to two job sites and click apply to any jobs that seems all right. Seriously, every job. We all have to start out somewhere, right? Doesn't matter where. Though I have to admit I'm drawn to where the money is. Very unbecoming for a Arts student, but don't be surprise I end up in a bank or financial investment house. I hate Math. But I do like money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home