The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Friday, April 07, 2006

I is happy girl

Because my group's film was chosen to be screened today! 1 of the 4 among 30 films, not bad, right?

I actually didn't realise that the screening was today. Then 'cos we thought it's going to be 6 films, 1 best film from each of the 6 classes, we were very, very disappointed to see Paul Yang's film kickstart the whole thingy. He is teh cool, and nice, and from my class, and Iz, Andrew and moi were like, 'k, lar, lose to him nair mind, he's really good." But we were nonetheless sibei sianed thereafter. So imagine our surprise when Edna says that the 4th film is the last film she's screening and it turned out to be ours! We all sat up straight when we saw the old school diiiiiiiii thingy rainbow screen with the countdown and wondered if there's anyone as lazy as us to not do fancy opening credit. Then we saw our credit roll, and Andrew went wooohoooo! and I is unable to keep my cool and went siao gaga with him, high five and all. Thank god it was dark, and we lounging at the back of lecture theatre, no one can see 'cept the guy beside me, kekeke. Nair mind that Edna made fun of us, saying "Wah, this group so happy." HAHAHHAA. We is spontaneous group of people don't suppress excitement. Don't understand how the other groups can be so calm. We is really went siao at the back, led by siao Andrew.

And seriously, it felt good seeing my name up there. Directed by Karen Chia and Izmir Ickbal. I is happy like kuku. Nair mind the film not comparable to Paul Yang's. :D

And Ting ah, I is got do work one, k! And the credit is Izmir write one, not moi.

Then it also felt good when people came up and told us that they liked the storyline. I dunno if Paul Yang is just being nice or what, but I is happy nonetheless. And for some reason, it does seem funnier on the big screen, and I no idea why I thought it was boring my brains out. Maybe 'cos we look at it too much le, overkill. In any case, we got an A and we are all kuku happy. Celebration when exams over. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home