I was looking forward to drink at Timbre and catch Concave Scream in action, but darling XY was down with mysterious food poisoning. I is sad. But not 'cos of the no-drink lar! Hope my XY darling is all right now. The gal has been calling me an alcoholic the whole week, hahaha. But I is got reason for wanting to get pissed, k. I was superbly pissed off by some schoolmate-related stuff wee hours of Friday morning and I think that entitles me to it lar. Supposed now it just has to wait. And I've got nothing more to say about the issue 'cept that idiots should be shot, stewed, and devoured.
And moving on ... got tagged by Jing.
Four things that make me smile:
1. Kids. Cute ones, of course.
2. A's
3. Shopping
4. My peeps
And honestly, a lot of things make me smile. I'm really just that easily amused.
Four ways to win my heart:
1. Brain is very sexy. And so is talent.
2. Quirky-funny is very attractive. Intellectual jokers even more so. And if can write limericks, I will propose. :)
3. Proven to be reliable, easy-going & generous (as in personality, not money lar)
4. Forthcoming, honest & straightforward. I don't like wishy-washiness. Nor do I play mind-games.
Four things I believe in:
1. You are only limited by your imagination.
2. Think for yourself.
3. No one can make you unhappy unless you allow them to. (this I share with Jing)
4. Love. In all forms and incarnations. :)
Four things I am afraid of:
1. Failing
2. My mother dying. I'm scarred by a morbid dream I had yonks ago.
3. Falling for someone
4. Not finding someone special
Four things I do everyday:
1. Clean up lar.
2. Read Straits Times, Business Times, Financial Times, Yahoo!Finance, and some blogs.
3. Think. Think, think, think. All sort of things.
4. Eat and sleep lor.
Four things/people I want to see now:
1. Sepet
2. Transamerica
3. My peers' films
4. Peng Yu Yan :P
Four people who should do this:
1. Dyne
2. Pris
3. Ghim
4. YOU. Whoever you are.

4 Comments:
Dyne should do what? What happened to ur tagboard?! can't tag dee... so sad.
Do the 4 things meme lor, darling. :)
And hor, I oso dunno wat happened to my tagboard. I was tagging earlier this morning somemore.
I think your tagboard when for a holiday man...
Sorrie... that was me.. ur dear Dyne =)
Post a Comment
<< Home