The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Saturday, April 29, 2006

With exams almost over yayness, went out right after Shakespeare paper yesterday. Personally found the paper to be unbelievably simple, so couldn't understand why people were telling me that they are doomed. Do, however, regret declaring loudly that it was so simple 'cos I think I upset people in the process, and had caused at least one major mental breakdown. But I made up for that by talking to her through quick lunch, ensuring her that no one fails literature (which I actually don't know for sure) even though it meant I might be late for Bing.

As it was, was on time! Spent the rest of the day combing Kino, then the rest of Orchard, but shopping wasn't fruitful, and my feet were brutally abused by my new shoes.

Dinner was at this really nice Japanese cafe-restaurant Sun With Moon at Wheelock. Great ambience, and we made a quick mental note that Jing shall be dining there with us sometime soon. The decor is sorta fusion, Jap-Zen, but with a modern pub feel. We sat at the table near the entrance, on full display to passing traffic like window exhibits because the restaurant is see-through. Love the place, really, as food is good ('cept the udon), decor is good, and with dim lighting makes it the perfect place for a date. Only flaw of the experience is that I was there with Bing. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home