The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Still the same

Just caught a glimpse of my primary school on Kids' Central School Groove segment! They were introducing Dazhong Primary School lion dance troop, and wah, the school hall still looks the same! Like, exactly the same. The paintings on the high walls, the wooden flooring, the stage I performed on for six years when I was with the Chinese Orchestra -- All. Still. The. Same. Made me feel a little time-warped as primary school has not changed since I left 9 years ago must definitely means nothing has changed since 9 years ago, and I'm stuck in some time-line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home