Pitifully weeping
Very hard to sleep last night because it was so painful. I think I very nearly forgot how kena sai it feels to get hurt like that, since the last time I hurt myself like that it was in primary four. Granted, in secondary school, being on the badminton team also meant plenty of injuries, but those were sprains in ankles, back, wrists, and getting hit by rocket shuttlecocks and flying rackets, which didn't actually cause wounds that bled. Besides, those injuries are heroic kinds. 'Cos got injuries means got go training mah.
Upon closer inspection hor, I think a relatively generous piece of skin has been stripped off my right knee, where a scar was (the one I got from primary four lor). It is bright red (bro says means very healthy!), the colour of fresh flesh. Perhaps should count self lucky that bones are not seen.
Walking around is a bitch, 'cos any bending of knees in the slightest angle stretches the wounds hurts like fuck. Dunno if can recover before school starts, but am certainly glad to own some long pretty skirts. If got to suffer, at least suffer in style, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home