With friends like you, who needs a guy?
My MSN is ki siao! It shows three people online, but the last one does not have a username -- just the blue man there alongside a blank. PHANTOM PRESENCE ON MY MSN! Seventh month come early!
Anyway, was supposed to go down to NUS to meet Baoyi and pass her the books for the Sci-fi and Fantasy course (horrible course when not a sci-fi fan), and was also, incidentally, warned over dinner last night not to step out of house today as is NUS flag day. Lucky thing I received SMS from Baoyi telling me that I can pass her the books when school opens. Apologies to guy friends out there. I know you are suffering, and I am deeply and sincerely sympathetic. Just not sympathetic enough to go out there to give coins to you. I am a very poor undergraduate struggling to make ends meet by all possible ways short of prostituting self. I'm sure you all understand.
Hmm, the skies suddenly dark dark outside. I hope you guys remember your brollies.
So yesterday was a very enjoyable meeting-up with the girls, all of whom I've not seen for a relatively long stretch of time since they went to Besar and back. I've been busy with I don't know what, but my missing-in-action is apparently suspicious enough for Jingyu to question if I am carrying out illicit underground affairs with imaginary boyfriends who for some reason or other I cannot showcase around. Don't be silly. If I have finally managed to get a guy, I would first scream the news off a rooftop and then proceed to carefully schedule exclusive showcases of boyfriend in manner of exhibiting precious egyptian mummy remnants found in South China Sea.
No, I'm kidding. Of course I wouldn't subject a guy to all that, but you know if anything half-way interesting happens to me, you girls will be the first to know. Blow-by-blow account of development of love life should be made mandatory, as have realised that those of you who have since hooked up did not satisfy Karen's insatiable appetite for gossip as have chosen to be cryptic or otherwise mysterious about your love life. I am justifiably resentful about that. Should make it illegal for anyone to suddenly tell me that they are attached without prior warning signs.

3 Comments:
No need to pity me cos I never go for Flag Day.. I wanna go also cannot cos I dun have details n never go SOW.. haha.. I never even go inauguration yesterday... Aiya.. NUS admin cock up...
wahAhahaha!! see...karen..i saved you from having to part with ur money k... but i did go to sch n surprisingly wasn't waylaid by ANYONE on the way.. but once i got to sch then the tin cans started popping in front of me..
Hahahahhaa. 最危险的地方还是最危险的地方。
Post a Comment
<< Home