"You've succumbed fully to the lure of the capitalism spirit too?" -- KY on Karen's decision to join Moon at her workplace. I don't know why he made it sound like a bad thing, keke. Especially when he is considering joining the civil service, mwah. I say he considering only ah, don't go bombarding him with questions yet. Afterall, he still has a year to agonise over career dilemma, hahaha.
In other news, I love my manager. She has so much faith that I will pass my M9 and consequently sign my contract on time that she has already registered me for the company trip to Malacca in July. Looks like I better work my ass off to pass, or I will not get subsidised for the trip! Meanwhile, it looks like I'm the only one out of the 61st selection group to be confirmed on the Malacca trip. Meeeeh. I want Sylvia to be with me, but her manager is slow slow with everything, I also don't know how. If Sylvia doesn't get to sign her contract the same time I do, then I'll be the only one going! I mean, okay, I'm obviously not the only one going, but I'll be the only person there who knows me. Which kinda suck. Argh.
And yah, I'm aware that I've been updating at an alarming rate. Fear not. It's the holiday thing, and the a-lot-of-time-in-my-hand thing. Which will end pretty soon I'm sure I'm going to miss it somewhat. Euphie's back in the country and I just got to chat with her on the phone and we are going to meet without Jing on Friday anyway, mwah. So exciting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home