Went back to the office to retrieve what the secretary had forgotten to pass to me the last time I was there and this time I hit the correct short-cut! Woo hoo!
Met the girls for dinner at Crystal Kitchen where the auntie crew was superb, although the food needs, ahem, improvement. Honestly, is it just me or is Crystal Jade going downhill? In any case, it was a cheap three bucks per person 'cos I used my mum's cash voucher. Which means we have enough money to dig in at the what's-its-name Japanese restaurant at Marina Square where the dessert is really, really sinful. And I mean, really. Ice-cream on ice-kacang basically. I ordered the mango milk on ice one and it is goooooood. :D
So there we were, three of us, the ladies who dine, eat and bitch about, ahem, things, and of course, we wondered a lot about the mysteries of life. Life's good. And we are all going to get Jing a English name.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home