saw this on Jing's blog, and I have nothing to do, so ...
IF you have to put your house keys somewhere outside the house, where would that be?
In a sock (clean one!) stuffed in an unwanted pair of shoes on the rack.
IF you could choose to get married, when and where?
I'm free for marriage anytime, and I'd like it in the garden at One Rochester where guests can, after the ceremony, dine at the nice, cosy environment, walk about the place, get drunk, remember the day.
IF you could design your own house, describe the most extravagant room you'll have.
A library. Looks like Kino, with the cushions we have in the Arts library.
IF you could switch your body with someone else's, whose would it be?
Aishwarya Rai
IF you could bring back someone from the dead, who would it be? And why?
My paternal grandfather. I want him to attend my convocation.
IF you could open a shop, what kind of shop would it be?
It would be a fushion restaurant.
IF you could paint your car, what colour would it be?
BLACK. I would have bought it in black and never paint it any other colours.
IF you could say something to your worst ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, what would that be?
Oh, the joy of not having been in a relationship. I bear no angst.
IF you have 5 wishes, what would you ask for?
A house, a car, a career, a husband, children. Yes, I do want it all.
IF there's a fortune teller/tarot reader/whatever, what would you like to know about your future?
Nothing. Don't let me know a thing.
IF you knew you'd die in a week, what would you do?
Erm. Make a will? And oh, take a nice A4 size photograph. Make sure it's photoshopped to perfection. Choose my own burial clothes. I don't trust anyone else's fashion taste and I don't fancy being a fashion victim at my funeral. And I'll go shop for the offerings that I want to be burned for me for my after-life.
IF you could choose where you wanna be buried, where?
Preferably not buried. Can you imagine how noisy it will be when the government dig through for a new MRT line? I want to be cremated and kept at home in a nice shiny artistically painted urn.
IF you did not die and you'll live longer, what would you regret doing the last 6 days?
Telling everyone that I'm dying. It's going to be embarrassing not to die when everyone is expecting you to. Like I'm an attention whore.
IF you die, name 5 songs you want played at your funeral.
La Vie En Rose. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered. Somewhere out there. LOVE. Yue Liang Dai Biao Shui De Xin.
IF you could go to space, where do you want to go and why?
Nowhere in particular. Just float around.
IF you could say something to the one person you really like now, what would it be?
WHY DIDN'T YOU REALISE THAT I LIKE YOU BERI MUCH, YOU TWIT!?
IF you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Jean Grey.
IF you could adopt other country's culture, which would that be, and why?
Korean. The healthy food fare. The traditional dress. The DRESS.
IF you could re-do today, what would you do better?
Hey, I always do my best. Can't make it any better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home