X'mas come early
Wah liew, the test was unbelievably easy. You don't even have to be a student of this class to figure out most of the answers so long as you have some cow sense in you, I kid you not.
For instance, what would you say to, (and I paraphrase), "Which of the following is not a symptom of an unhealthy constitution?" Is it:
- Loss of sleep
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling comfortable
- Fever
Which of the following is not a way to test the chemical make-up of an essential oil?
- Chemography
- xxx
- yyy
- THERMOMETER
Then, there's also this question: "When we say that a patient is experiencing melancholy, we mean that the patient is feeling ____."
- happy
- sad
- angry
- hungry
Most of the questions came with options that are so obvious whoever couldn't figure out which is the right one ought to be shot. Yeah, that's right. Even if you haven't studied at all, you should have breeze through it. One of the answers to a earlier question was even written out in the context question (in the paragraph!)
It's like, wow. I love people from the pharmacy department. I really do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home