The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sometimes, I have to wonder if it's really downhill from here on out. I woke up today with a splitting headache. It felt as if my brain was doing some internal furniture shifting or something. It hurt so much. I couldn't even eat up during lunch and ended up wasting a decent plate of fried bee hoon. Gods, shit just doesn't end, does it?

I felt slightly better during marketing, although before that I felt like doing some projectile vomiting. But the whole 'body floating' sensation came back a few minutes earlier when I was walking home. My limbs seem to be missing, and I'm positively sure my eyeballs are going to fall out at some point or another. Suddenly reminded of Un Chien Andalou, except I don't want to slit my eyeball with a razor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home