The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Straits Times Today

  • One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Applies for the Japanese WWII situation. I wonder how long it would take for China and Korea to understand the complexity of the issue and realise that it is impossible to ever hope that they can interfere, legitimately and without appearing unreasonable, in the Japanese PM's visit to the controversial Yasukuni shrine. It's like telling the family of a murder convict that they cannot ever pay respect at his tomb.
  • And those articles citing Bush's plummeting brownie points? I honestly don't think he gives a fish. He can't run for another term anyway. I'm tired of all those stuff. Everyone already knows how bad he is, writing about it more just gets on everyone's nerves.
  • Anyone else found it extremely amusing that government offices ranked second for poor customer service in Singapore, just after hawker centres? Muahahahaha.
  • And the verbal sparring between Yeo Cheow Tong and Chiam See Tong in parliament. Meow. Tsk tsk tsk. Impression of PAP declining already. So old already still so childish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home