The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bicycle Thief, I think

My bro's friend just came into my house with a rubber tyre with no wheel. o_O

Nowadays, young people very strange. Hmm.

The boy also quite cheeky. He blurblur walked past my house already, my mother called him, he backtracked and then said, "Auntie, I testing you only. I remember your house!"

Sounds like Ah Ghim hor?

Anyway, my brother today went back SGH check-up, MC got extended! Wah liew, liddat he can beat his friend already, who 2 years NS go 9 months only. I don't know how the doctor check him one lar, say his little finger still not okay, cannot hold rifle.

Very strange woh. Cannot hold rifle, can go break-dancing. Somemore competition got in finals leh.

I asked him, "Why you never breakdance for your doctor? Show him your finger power!"

For those of you who dunno, my bro had surgery on his little finger in June to correct some defect. Cut open, pull here pull there, then dunno put what metal inside lar. Then come out the hand bandaged bigger than bak chang. He damn sianed hand cannot move, but he kept asking the nurse when the drip finish huh? Then we ask him he want to escape hospital issit? Hand liddat how to mumbo-jumbo? Crazy boy. Then the day he discharged, he went Tekken Five at arcade 'cos doctor said a little finger exercise is good. But the stupid boy overexcited with the Tekken Five, wound opened lucky never bled to death, had to go back hospital again. Now okay lar. Got leave extended somemore, now everyday fight toilet with me. HMPH.

Anyway, I just tried something disgusting. Was at NTUC with my mother marketing, she pointed out this durian chips thingy. We thought quite interesting hor, so hand itchy bought one packet. Tasted like sai. Don't say I never tell you. Don't ever try durian chips. The real thing is still the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home