The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Saturday, December 23, 2006

He is a musician

[Moi at work when my mobile phone beeped. SMS!]

HE: Hi Karen, I am interested in some investment. Can you advise?

ME:
Sure. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow?

HE: Are you married?

ME:
No, why?

HE: Are you having anything on the 25th?

ME: You got
party, huh?

HE: Nah, party is xmas eve. 25th is
chill-out.

ME:
Chill out where?

HE: A house somewhere in
town. Do you smoke?

ME: No.

HE: Oh, then better don't ask you to
go. Haha. Anyway,
what's your horoscope?

ME: Leo. You?

HE:
Sagi. Are you free
tonight? 1 or 2?

ME: Nope, not free tonight. So,
tomorrow afternoon you
free to meet at PS?

HE: I confirm with you
again. Thanks.

[Then
about a minute later ...]

HE: You still
haven't tell me if you are
married.

ME: No. You have husbands for
sale, is it?

HE: Haha.
Boyfriend? I'm asking all these 'cos I'm
working on a song for you.

[At
which point, colleague chokes and
falls off chair at KFC.]

ME: Oh, I
see. To what do I owe the honour?

HE: Just inspired. Maybe I'm just too
free this holiday season.

ME: I see. Kay, let me know about tomorrow.



Seriously. The kind of things that happen to me at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home