Ting invited me to this Baileys party over at Balcony the other night where I was happily high over free-flow Baileys, which -- damn it! -- was only for an hour. But Bailey is gooood, as in, erm, alcoholic teh-bing! I love teh-bing! It being alcoholic is only the cherry on the sundae for the horribly abused-at-work-who-can't-stand-her-boss. Food @ Balcony is fab too, and plus point is its kitchen is never close! As opposed to, ahem, that fancy restaurant bar with seawater margarita ... speaking of which, Balcony serves fabulous mango margarita! Definitely should go back for more, even though I still think it's a boring place. Cute servers, though, and the nightlife photographer kept wanting to take our pictures, which we later realised we should have let him photographed us as my O2 is the shitz on low batt, so we ended up with no pictures for the night. And we saw Samantha Tan! Who was guest of the night and really pretty, though awfully tiny! To scary proportions!
And then, after Karen was really pissed off about not winning the collectible Bailey, Karen
And by the way, forgot to mention that my left eye hurt like fuck the entire night. Today went to my favourite family doctor who referred me to SGH where I got a very pretty young eye specialist to work on my abused left eye. Has this scratch across the cornea 'bout half a centimentre. May not be able to wear contact lens ever again. Like my life hasn't been fuck enough, damn it. Though I must say I was pretty cool sitting there nonchalently while she poked my cornea with the machine thingy and scrapping the I-don't-know-what beginnings of an infection off my eye with what looks like a needle (probably is a needle). Tomorrow will be another appointment with the specialist to make sure that I do not go blind. Till then, stay tune for what has been the shitz of my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home