The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Muahahahahahaa, am back in form! 4 cases this week, including 2 in a single day woohooo!!!

In other news, my new good friend at work seems to be crushing badly on a very eligible dude in the office, the same guy whom I used to lust after ... erm, I mean, admire, but whom I've since decided is too elusive a person for me to be mooning over. Having said that, this whole episode is getting more interesting each day with high school kinda drama unfolding - somewhat childish but sinfully entertaining. Am so entertained each day, hahhahaa.

Thinking of getting this sunday off, if you girls are up for it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home