Mwah. COMPLETE is fast to jump at the Renu misfortune. For those of you who has ST, turn to p. 10. COMPLETE placed an advertisement for its brand along with a Newpaper clip of Renu's news, telling people that it's time to switch to COMPLETE. Tsk.
In any case, I currently have 2 bottles of Renu to get through and I don't intend to get all hysterical about it. Remember this is Dr. Balaji talking, the same dude who pointed his finger at the gay community for the increased number of Aids cases, even though 2/3 of new cases are of heterosexual men who loves Batam.

On a completely seperate note, I wonder if there ain't any flattering pictures of Indian tycoon Lakshmi Mittal. I've hitherto seen two pictures of him in ST, what with all the rage over the bid (or rather, no-bid) for Arcelor, and his eyes always look a little cocked and scary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home