The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It just goes to show, once again, that the angmo-pai people are truly the more un-easy-going bunch of the lot of us.

So apparently, someone in lit hates me because of a rebuttal I'd made in class with regards to the points in his presentation last semester. I only wonder how many people he had told this to. Having said that, it's nonetheless flattering to know that I make unforgettable impact in the rare moments that I actually bother to speak up in class. Mwah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home