The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spent a wonderful Valentine's Day at this nice open space at Winsland building. Romantic place, starry ceiling due to the reflection of the blue lights built on the pavement, and free one (as in, no need pay money one). It's a nice quiet place to spend time with a loved one. :) We talked for a long time, nearly missed last train, and at one point, there were two Caucasian guys who walked past us and wished us a happy valentine's day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAArrrggghhh, YOU!

Geez, it's already you 103rd post on the blog. I guess it's been a while since I got the time to surf around...Waah, WHO IS THE LUCKY GUY?!

Anyway, if the tv series 'House MD' happens to play in Singapore you have to watch it no matter how much you thought you hate medical shows (but seeing that Grey's Anatomy is on your list of show I'm sure you're not that hypochondriac) TEH WITTINESS!!!! I'm pretty sure Jo (penm) and Tan (tmcado) can attest to that.

Happy V day! (although slightly belated)

Lotsa love,

Laura a.k.a silverfangs

P-S: There is frozen Roti Prata in the new asian supermarket near my place! YAY!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Hubba said...

There is no guy, really. :P

And my dear, nothing beats the real thing! Roti prata has to be made there and then!

Miss ya soo much. *muah*

Haven't heard of that show yet, but you bet I'll keep it in mind now since it's the THREE of YOU recommending, it cannot go wrong.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home