The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The 4 thing meme

Got tagged by Ms. Chin, who called me Ms. Karen Chia. And I know it's going to sound beri beri narcissistic, but I really like the sound and look of my name.

4 jobs you’ve had in your life

1. Accounts Assistant (Zzzzz ...)
2. Tutor
3. Data entry clerk
4. Helpline counsellor (still am, but soon to be over)

4 movies you could watch over and over

1. In the Mood
2. Deconstructing Harry
3. Bridget Jones's Diary
4. Kill Bill

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch

1. Sex and the City
2. 康熙来了
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Tiramisu [the food and the guy ;)]

4 places you’ve lived

1. Ang Mo Kio
2. Bukit Gombak
3. Woodlands
4. Port Dickson

4 places you’ve (last) been on vacation to

1. Thailand
2. Malaysia
3. And that's really ...
4. ... about it.

4 places you would rather be

1. Rome
2. Kuching
3. New Zealand
4. Port Dickson

4 of your favourite foods

1. Roti Prata
2. Fried Carrot Cake
3. Mee Siam
4. The bread they serve at Sizzler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home