The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hahahahaha. Maybe I should have paragraphed my entry, but then again I doubt it would make any difference. Today afternoon Ting came into class and promptly informed me how my entry could be miscontrued. Everyone thinks by 'we' I mean me and a guy. Alamak, I no such luck lah.

So you really want to know why my Valentine Day was a happy one? I spent it with some similarly wonderful and single ladies at a wonderfully romantic place at Winslands House. Quiet starry nights and romantic lights not exclusive to couples only, you know.

Whoever said singles cannot embrace the lovely day together? HMM? *points at all of you who jumped to conclusion*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home