Eh, with any luck, I think I may get to vote leh. *grins*
On a separate note, I was window-shopping at John Little earlier when I witnessed a bizarre situation of a little girl, no older than five I'm sure, who was throwing a tantrum about buying make-up. It would not be strange if it's just a one-time thing. I mean, kids are curious creatures, anything they don't yet own they must have them. But this is a serious case of a bimbo in the making -- she chooses her own make-up, pouts while stating what she already owned and what she doesn't, looked at brands (my god, she doesn't want the cheap ones!), and her grandmother was all proud of what is happening, telling the salesgirl that the little girl's father has been lecturing her about spoiling the granddaughter because the girl already has a drawer full of make-up. :
P/S: Oh, for those of you sociologists out there who are interested in the psyche of the Singaporean nation, here's a good socio-reading into the way we name our streets. Got the link from Zuco's blog. Pretty interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home