The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I received a huge bunch of roses today

from my tuition kids! I was quite surprised, and when the older sister passed me the flowers, I thought she only wanted me to choose one! But she said it's all mine, 9 roses (made by lace lar, not the real ones), plus a cute pink teddy bear from the little sister, and a pink Melody photo frame cum holder ornament from the older one (did they pick up on the pinkiness or what?). If we go by the number of roses as a sign of my relationship with them, I've improved by 7 roses, and that's a 350%. ^__^

On a separate note, I feel it my duty to inform all females that Metro is having yet another sales. 30%-50% off. Particularly worth it if you are getting bags, shoes, and cosmetics. Brands like Yen and Cooee, on the other hand, not much cheaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home