I joking only, ok?
Last night, I was pulling hair over logistical problem of rushing from NUS to airport to see Rui off. For one thing, her flight is at noon. I have a class at Science in the morning. Then, I have to go back to Arts to print Bing, Ting, and my assignments, and trot 2 departments to hand them in. NUS and airport are like, two ends of the island. I don't know if I will be able to make it to the airport before Rui checks in.
We were all on MSN talking about the logistical problem, and so, in a jest, yours truly changed her nickname to "Need a bf who drives", just to amuse those in the know. But within seconds of switching to that nick, multiple messages started coming in asking me 'why?'. Scared moi, ok, and also jammed up my MSN. My laptop getting old and senile cannot take it when many messages come in at the same time.
So just for the record, I joking only, k? By now, most should know I am often just jesting about things. Don't er, start setting me up with your buddies who drive. I'm the public transport kinda gal. Honestly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home