The Hubba Hubba

"Daily we see the height of intellect and the depth of stupidity which humanity can produce. It follows that if you are capable of one, you are capable of the other. Why should I expect any less from a fool than I expect from a genius? That way he is marked honestly, and he often surprises himself." -- Lacoon's Children, Sam Starbucks

Friday, July 29, 2005

New blog, new beginning

Okay, finally got settled around here. Blogspot definitely needs some getting used to. So different from Livejournal, which is honestly more user-friendly. But never mind, here I can Singlish to my heart's content. That can only be good.

Those who came over from LJ, I'll appreciate it if you keep my LJ address to yourself. Here at Blogspot is a new beginning, intensive blogging of real life long long stories. Leave that LJ account alone, k-ness? That's now a place exclusively for my online community. :P

And that mysterious guy I know when my class don't have many guys, if you are here, now here got tagboard, you better don't mysterious anymore or when I find out who you are, I am going to hammer you with my heels. Just remember a vague disclaimer is nobody's friend.

Speaking of tagboard, that's specially put up for all of you. If you come by, feel free to make some noise so that I know you've been here. Just don't, er, lurk around.

6 Comments:

Blogger caco3boy said...

england still quite cheem here.. not as Singlish as another blog i noe.. rockson.blogspot.com.. haha...

2:01 AM  
Blogger Hubba said...

Ah you! *hammerhammerhammer*

Anyway, my England where got cheem? Very simple only.

Or I naturally elite, is it? May be that's why I don't think I cheem, 'cos my cheemness is normal standard for moi mah. :P

That rockson blog I saw before. Hee. Ah Beng blog. I don't dream of out-Singlishing him woh.

10:46 AM  
Blogger caco3boy said...

hehe... de rockson blog is quite cool lorz.. very Ah Beng n Singlish... eh, dun boast abt ya england larz... ya're just a England Helicopter... haha...

3:46 PM  
Blogger Hubba said...

Yar, I agree. His writing makes me spew coffee all over my screen. *wipes*

But may I recommend another cool dude? The intellectual type, check out Mr Wang Says So. I love his blog. He's the kinda husband I want (he's married lar) -- nice, cheerful, smart, funny and familyman. ^_^

And then hor, I not just England Helicopter. I made in England and China helicopter.

5:34 PM  
Blogger caco3boy said...

haha... so ya're green with a small orange patch.. =P

wat's mr wang blog add?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Hubba said...

I got linkie on my blog. Just scroll down.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home